Monday, 9 April 2012

Where are the sailors, equestrians and fencers? And - have a look at a shot!

Not wishing to insult anyone at all...  But I am starting to wonder if some areas of sport are still elitist.  What I can't quite work out is why none of my emails to riding, sailing or fencing clubs/organisations have been answered.  Is there a special 'spam' warning for mails from documentary photography students?

The exception to this elitism question is obviously my lovely modern pentathlete.  She rides and fences.

Come on you people who wear jodhpurs, life-jackets and facial protection...  I only need one athlete from each discipline - you shouldn't be too hard to find, should you?

On a more positive note - I have finally found the time to look at the shots from last week.  I thought I would post one here, so you can see the sort of thing I am up to.


Hannah - Modern Pentathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment