Sunday, 1 April 2012

First shoot - tomorrow

Well, I am very excited...  Tomorrow, I have my first three portrait sessions.  I shall be making pictures of a modern pentathlete and two young sprinters (including the 2011, U15 British number 1 at 200m and 60m and the U13 British number 3 at 200m).  Talent indeed.  Isn't it fabulous - these guys all live in Hampshire!

I have also arranged a session to photograph a canoeist - sorry for getting the terminology wrong - (I referred to her oar, instead of her paddle!)  This is going to be a lovely shoot as my subject is taking GCSE photography at school: we are going to have lots to talk about!

And, thank you to the North Hampshire Road Club who have also just agreed to take part in the project.  So, if you are interested in finding out more about cycling in Hampshire, you can find their website at:  http://www.nhrc.co.uk/Welcome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment