I am very happy to report that yesterday's portrait sessions went very well. It was a real delight to meet three young athletes who are stars in their age groups and could well go on to be Olympians of the future. So, thank you to Modern Pentathlete, Hannah and sprinters, Myles and Owen.
I was also delighted to get an email from the coach of The Portsmouth Victoria Synchronised Swimming Club - I can't wait to come down and photograph some of your members!
On the subject of sychronised swimming, if anyone didn't see this week's Saturday telegraph, you missed a treat of a story about the British syncro team - and the cover photograph by Ivor Prickett really is amazing. You can check it out for yourself here: CLICK FOR PIC!
The next series of portraits are lined up for next week... Exciting!
p.s. Ivor Prickett just happens to be a graduate of Newport... But that's not why I am featuring him: honest!
No comments:
Post a Comment