Following my within-the-speed-limit 'mad dash' back up the M4 today, I finally was able to photograph one of my young athletes - so thank you to Caroline and her dad, John for the shoot! (Not only did it stop raining - the sun actually came out!)
When making pictures in public places, there is always a bit of waiting to be done... I think a couple of boys were running around the track at this point. Or were we waiting for cars to clear the top road?
Although there is very little to report (I've been working on my university project for a couple of weeks) I am very excited to say that The Daily Basingstoke and Farnham Knights have all helped in my search for a weightlifter: I MAY JUST HAVE FOUND ONE! Thank you, chaps.
This weekend, I am hoping to photograph a cyclist, triathlete and wheelchair basketball player at least. Please keep fingers (and toes) crossed for me. And if you know anyone who rides a horse for fun... Well, I am still looking.

No comments:
Post a Comment