Saturday, 12 May 2012

Anyone for tennis?

Delighted, delighted, delighted!  Firstly, the sun is shining today, which means that shoots will not have to be cancelled due to the wettest April/possibly dampest earliest May on record.  Secondly, I had a really lovely time this morning with two fabulous young tennis players and their super mum.  Thank you for turning out at 9.00 am on a lie-in weekend day, and thank you for being so easy to photograph.

Later on, I am heading down to Lymington to catch up again with triathlete, Caroline.  I am taking TWO cameras, just in case...



If you want to see the real shots of these guys, don't forget...  July 14th to August 11th at the Willis Museum!

And if you feel like a game...  I can recommend Totally Tennis in Basingstoke.  Lovely staff, great facilities and happy tennis players: what more can you ask for?

http://www.totallytennis.co.uk/basingstoke/home

No comments:

Post a Comment